The only purpose of marketing is to get measurable results.
My name is Lynn Swayze and I'm a proven direct response copywriter. It's my job to turbo-charge your marketing machine by writing persuasive copy that attracts and inspires your ideal client to take action and BUY. I don't write "brand" copy or the kind of fluff that doesn't push the needle.
As a direct response copywriter, I am trained and experienced in writing the content that's most likely to make you money. And if what I write doesn't convert more than agreed, I'll rewrite it until it does.
I write copy such as:
Video sales letters (VSLs)
Webinar pages and content
Lead magnets, ebooks, and authoritative articles
Direct Response advertorials, articles, insert ads, welcome emails, direct mail letters
Contact me at lynnswayze (at) gmail.com, on Skype at LynnSwayze1, Or via my contact form
10 Ways I'll Make Your Life Easier and Your Project More Profitable as your Direct Response Copywriter
1. I write direct response copy that generates more leads, more sales, and more revenue. You don't need to train me in direct response. You don't need to rewrite bad "branding" techniques. I'm steeped in direct response marketing. Which means that I write the kind of copy that attracts buyers and keeps them engaged until the very end... when they choose to take the next step in the sales funnel. I can't guarantee a home run every time, but I do everything I can to ensure you get the best possible chance.
2. Easy to work with. Most people say I'm "nice". (Brian Kurtz once said that I'm "clearly passionate and has chops". Thanks, Brian!) I'm not a prima donna. I shoot straight and ring true. I can take honest feedback and I give it in return.
3. I hit deadlines. My ability to generate copy quickly means you'll launch your product or service on schedule, keep clients happy, and generate revenue faster. Rest assured that you'll always get work on time from me, making me an ideal fit for busy agencies.
4. TESTED ADVERTISING METHODS. As a direct response copywriter and marketer, I firmly believe in the value of split testing copy. This applies to everything from social media ads to landing pages to email subject lines. I don't get pissy if you measure my copy - that's exactly what I expect in this business and for your results.
5. Copywriter on speed dial. I'm not one of those inaccessible writers you have to solve riddles for in order to get a hold of. Once we've worked together, you can contact me at any time and know that I can fit you in quickly.
6. Project and Business knowledge. I'm a former IT business analyst and project coordinator. I love working within larger projects and working as a cog in that machine. I've worked in business for 10 years now, and have a wide knowledge on a variety of subjects.
7. QUICK turnaround. I work quickly. I can turn around copy in under a week in most cases. I do this because I've learned how to get to the meat of market research quickly so I can start writing faster.
8. Augment your team without taking up a spot in your office. I work out of Bloomington, IN. You don't have to supply me with a computer or a desk or even health insurance. As a remote team member, I can work with you wherever you are. This means I can get started FAST to generate results-driven copy for you.
9. Your Partner in marketing strategy. I'm a copywriter first and foremost, but that doesn't mean I'm not steeped in the latest direct response and digital marketing strategies. I make your job easier and bring you more revenue by providing the marketing strategy that makes my copy work better for your business.
10. Invested in my career as a student of Direct Response Copywriting. I fully subscribe to the John Carlton "always a student" model. I continually study controls and proven ads, follow the latest marketing strategies, and consume training that I pay for out of my own pocket. I consider copywriting to be a profession and train accordingly.
DO YOU NEED a COPYwriter fast? CONTACT ME AT LYNNSWAYZE (AT) GMAIL.COM OR ON SKYPE AT LYNNSWAYZE1.
OR use MY CONTACT FORM
Marketing manager, spy escape and evasion
Proud member and coo of Kevin Rogers' Copy Chief group
Past and Current Clients
Lynn Swayze Endorsed by Public Relations Expert Matt Scherer...
"Lynn Swayze gives my content a wonderful flair. She takes some good work and makes it exceptional with her capability to take an article to the next level. If you are looking for a copy writer/editor/word maven, hire her."
As Seen On....
Lynn Swayze Endorsed by Digital Media Expert Chris Spangle...
"Lynn is a talented and dedicated writer, and she is consistently seeking ways to grow and improve in her craft. She is a rare combination of talent, intelligence, and diligence with an easy going personality that makes her a pleasure to work with."
- Chris Spangle, Web Director at Bob and Tom
As Seen On...
Lynn Swayze Endorsed by Tech Company Vice President Jack Mansfield
"She has a great ‘can-do’ attitude and looks for ways to not only help move projects to fruition but to also add value towards the project goals. One of her greatest talents is her ability to learn and adapt. This enables her to tailor her already impressive skill set to be an even better fit to the project that she is working on. Any project or team would be lucky to have Lynn as a part of it."